A message from Commerce Bank about Preservation Worcester Corporate Partnerships
“Commerce Bank is committed to supporting the growth and vitality of Worcester and its surrounding communities. We feel Preservation Worcester’s mission aligns with our goals and we, therefore, are a strong supporter and corporate sponsor of Preservation Worcester.
Preservation Worcester has been intrinsic to promoting the vitality of Worcester through its goal of preserving the landmarks and culture, which set our city apart and make it an attractive destination for people to live and work. This in turn supports the health and growth of the business community, which is vital to all of us.
I have also found that it has been a great opportunity to share Commerce Bank’s brand and goals with the community and with people whom I have had the pleasure of meeting through my commitment to Preservation Worcester.
I hope that you will consider the accomplishments that Preservation Worcester has made and help support its future endeavors.”
Former Senior Vice President
Director of Retail Banking & Community Affairs
Corporate and Foundation Partners
- A-1 Realty of Central MA
- ABC Supply Co.
- Auburn Winwater Co.
- Bartholomew & Company
- Becker College
- Bisceglia, Steinman & Fudeman LLP
- C. Jean and Myles McDonough Charitable Foundation
- Chacharone Properties
- Chase/Harris Portable Toilets
- Clark University
- Coghlin Electrical Contractors
- Commerce Bank, a division of Berkshire Bank
- Consigli Construction Co.
- Cornerstone Bank
- Country Bank
- Cutler Management Corp.
- Dauphinais Concrete
- David L. and Elizabeth O. Dean Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- David R. Grenon Family Foundation
- Electrical Construction & Contracting, Inc.
- Eversource Energy Foundation
- Fidelity Bank
- Finegold Alexander Architects
- First American Realty
- The Fletcher Foundation
- Fletcher Tilton PC
- Foley Incorporated
- Gerry Bergeron & Company
- George I. Alden Trust
- Gilbane Building Company
- Gray Matter Marketing
- Graybar Worcester
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Greenberg, Rosenblatt, Kull & Bitsoli, P.C.
- Greenwood Industries
- The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Richard A. Heald Fund
- Immedia Event Productions
- Interstate Specialty Products
- Iron Workers Union Local 7
- J. Irving England and Jane L. England Charitable Trust
- Jeanne Remillard Curtis Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- John and Frannie Herron Park Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Kirby Foundation Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Lamoureux Pagano & Associates
- Magay & Baron Eye Center
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Massachusetts State Council Knights of Columbus
- Melvin S. Cutler Charitable Foundation
- Mountain, Dearborn & Whiting, LLP
- The Nathaniel Wheeler Trust
- National Grid
- Nault Architects
- Philip P. Massad Movers
- Plywood Plus
- Polar Beverages
- Quaker Special Risk, Inc.
- Raymond James Restoration
- RE/MAX Vision, LLC
- Reliant Medical Group
- Rotary Service Fund of Worcester
- Sachs Jewelers
- South High Community School
- Spillane & Spillane LLP
- Stoddard Charitable Trust
- Structures North Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Drew and Stephanie Stratton
- Trinity Financial
- United Rentals
- Unum Group
- Wings Over Worcester
- Worcester Arts Council