A message from Commerce Bank about Preservation Worcester Corporate Partnerships
“Commerce Bank is committed to supporting the growth and vitality of Worcester and its surrounding communities. We feel Preservation Worcester’s mission aligns with our goals and we, therefore, are a strong supporter and corporate sponsor of Preservation Worcester.
Preservation Worcester has been intrinsic to promoting the vitality of Worcester through its goal of preserving the landmarks and culture, which set our city apart and make it an attractive destination for people to live and work. This in turn supports the health and growth of the business community, which is vital to all of us.
I have also found that it has been a great opportunity to share Commerce Bank’s brand and goals with the community and with people whom I have had the pleasure of meeting through my commitment to Preservation Worcester.
I hope that you will consider the accomplishments that Preservation Worcester has made and help support its future endeavors.”
Senior Vice President
Director of Retail Banking & Community Affairs
Corporate and Foundation Partners
- ART Engineering
- Ascencion Financial Solutions, Drew Stratton
- Barnes Building & Remodeling
- Bartholomew & Company
- Callahan Fay Caswell Funeral Home
- Chacharone Properties
- C. Jean and Myles McDonough Charitable Foundation
- Coghlin Electrical Contractors
- Commerce Bank
- Consigli Construction Co.
- Country Bank
- Cutler Management Corp.
- David L. and Elizabeth O. Dean Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Dellbrook Construction
- Family Pharmacy & MedServ International
- Finegold Alexander Architects
- The Fletcher Foundation
- Fletcher Tilton PC Attorneys at Law
- Fontaine Brothers
- Gray Matter Marketing
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
- The Hanover Insurance Group Foundation, Inc.
- Richard A. Heald Fund
- Immedia Event Productions
- Interstate Specialty Products
- James Hogan, Inc.
- J. Irving England and Jane L. England Charitable Trust
- Joe Lapriore Plumbing & Heating
- John and Frannie Herron Park Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Kirby Foundation Fund of Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Knight-Dik Insurance Agency
- Lamoureux Pagano Associates, Architects
- Law Offices of Andrew J. Schultz, P.C.
- Magay & Barron Eye Center
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- MCPHS University
- Melvin S. Cutler Charitable Foundation
- Mirick O’Connell
- Mountain, Dearborn & Whiting, LLP
- M. Pope & Company Fine Jewelers
- NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs
- National Grid
- Nault Architects
- Nitsch Engineering
- Northworks Properties, Inc.
- Polar Beverages
- Quaker Special Risk, Inc.
- Raymond James Restoration
- RE/MAX Vision, LLC
- Ruane Property Management
- Sachs Jewelers
- Sharfmans Jewelers
- South High Community School
- Stoddard Charitable Trust
- TD Bank
- Unum Group
- Wagner Auto Group
- Wings Over Worcester
- Worcester Business Development Corporation
- Worcester Business Journal
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute